Origin Communications Australia represents the most experienced and comprehensive range of skills specialising in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communications, strategy development, advertising, public relations, research, facilitation, and recruitment.
Our team is comprised primarily of Indigenous Australians (both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) and other team members with extensive experience working with Indigenous people and issues.
We pride ourselves on our independence and high quality consultation services and strategic advice. We provide impartial, considered and honest consultancy advice with a focus on effective issues management planning and experience with communities.
Our wide range of services includes:
- National campaign development including communications strategy, advertising and collateral.
- Communications and social marketing advice on resources and training.
- Social research, evaluations and concept testing with stakeholder groups, community members and organisations.
- Public relations advice, issues management and relationship building.
- Facilitation of forums, conferences, seminars, workshops and consultations.
- Strategic advice and policy analysis for Government Departments, Statutory Authorities, Community Organisations and the Corporate Sector.
- Training and support in cultural competencies, communications skills, governance, management, research, workplace development, mentoring.
Our strength is the national scope and extensive experience embodied in our personnel and portfolio expertise.
Our work includes consulting to government, corporate and community sectors in the fields of:
- Mental health
- Child protection
- Child care